VR8 4.69% 6.1¢ vanadium resources limited

Great presentation from John Ciganek, A couple of things stood...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Great presentation from John Ciganek, A couple of things stood out for me ----''We want your prduct but your not getting the product unless you pay a premium''---The main reason for our market cap obviously is building a project in SA which is why Raubex ''at a 60% premium'' and Matrix 40% premium is at the table,this stops the scepticism ---and offtakers fron Europe will stop this even more, and he went on --- we dont want to dilute at this levels,this is great for SH and sounds like we are going to get our funding out of Europe and North America----and i believe this to be ''KEY ''--once this drops we will probably get a re-rate--this should happen by the end of the year i think by what JC said. Also another issue for me was the power---they have addressed this in a big way and we all know there are issues there with Eskom being the biggest supplier in the country,VR8 is building a VRFB storage facility and solar power grid that can handle up to 35MW in power which they only need 13 MW of and eventually will make money from this as production ramps up , selling to all the mine sites around the bushveld plus domestically. One other point of note was the extra money they can make from platinum and chrome, platinum being SAs biggest resource and quite valuable-----many , many announcements to come in the next few months so the FOMO is becoming very real---GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $8.271K 135.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.