XEN xenolith resources limited

re: Ann: Preparation of Resource Estimate Com... Hi ProfessFrom...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Preparation of Resource Estimate Com... Hi Profess

From my research the lease that sits between Hinton East and West is owned by Mancal Coal Inc according to the Alberta Energy website. Mancal also control the leases to the East of Hinton East as well. Definitely some great synergies would exist.

This from Mancal’s website - Robert Kilburn is the Vice President of Business and Development at Mancal Coal and is responsible for the overall management of Mancal’s extensive undeveloped coal holdings. Mr. Kilburn has over 20 years experience in the coal industry focusing in the areas of marketing, corporate planning and acquisitions. I would say comparing the cv’s of Gene Wusaty and Robert Kilburn they both have long histories in the Canadian Coal industry. Fair bet they know each other. Both also have worked for Iron Ore Company of Canada.

In relation to Hinton West my rough calculations have this at about 250 Mil tonnes give or take. Look at Figure 2: Hinton Coal Project Cross Section at http://www.xenolithresources.com/assets/Uploads/090519-Hinton-UpdateFINAL.pdf
    Hinton West looks to be roughly 75% of Hinton East.

Great story unfolding and this is just the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.