XEN xenolith resources limited

Ann: Preparation of Resource Estimate Commences a, page-17

1. gmc
    453 Posts.
    re: Ann: Preparation of Resource Estimate Com... Profess

Im hearing similar things to Danash. My broker is very keen on XEN ( still believes it is the best buy on the market ). He is still pushing me to buy and I bought my first lot at 3.5c.
    My best mate is a geologist working in the Hunter Valley in the coal exploration game and has checked out all the info and announcements for me.
    He believes that if the Hinton Project was in the Hunter there would be no doubt it would be a major success. He bought shares after researching the data and is not usually an investor.
    The potential is enormous but it will take time. Hypothetically XEN could possibly produce 10 million tonnes per annum when in full production at a cost of about US $50 per tonne. If coal is selling for US $100 a tonne ( which is very feasable ) that would give XEN a US half a billion $ profit p/a. Put XEN on a conservative PE of 6 and you have a company valued at 3 billion US dollars. XENs market cap at the moment is less than 80 million AU dollars.
    OK I know Im getting a bit ahead of myself and if it was that easy we would all be multi millionaires, but I am trying to point out the enormous potential of this project.
    When you throw in the talent that has got on board - Middlemass, Wussaby etc there is no surprise in the recent price rise.
    I know it wont happen over night but as we have all seen the market will re rate the company well before production begins.

Good luck all XEN investors. I am set and have been and will keep enjoying the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.