MAY 0.00% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

First thing everyone needs to do is to go to the top of this...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    First thing everyone needs to do is to go to the top of this page and look at the 5 Year Chart.
    Notice anything? (Hint: The right hand side is a LOT higher than the left hand side.)

It's tiresome reading about so called "investors" wanting more than where we are.
    It's just plain stupid and mind sapping when people say "we're gonna close at XXc today" when they have absolutely no idea BUT ARE JUST EXPOSING THEIR DESPERATION WITH UNBASED OPTIMISM. (Hint: You're exposing yourself as emotional buyers with absolutely no idea of reality.)

"Punters" and "traders" are the only ones crying in their beer, bleeding because they got in too late.
    (See how long the line on the 5 Year Chart is under 3 cents? That represents a long time to take a good position.)

Trying to "jump on the bandwagon" after "the horse has bolted" comes to mind (sorry for mangling a couple of sayings).

Please save me from the desperate, ill-informed, self righteous, opinionated punters looking for sympathy and expecting miracles and instant financial gratification.
    Also please save me from both the uprampers and downrampers - both parties have no idea either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $274.1K 7.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 514911 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.