PTX 0.00% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Prescient Therapeutics Launches Share Purchase Plan, page-40

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hear you loud and clear strateg1c8 ( That is a loooong alias, lol). Strat from now on I think.
    Anyway; Is there or not a specific reason for the additional funds-this proposed 6.5mil-and why the timing of it when the 4Q released ( within one week) started that there was 7mil plus.

Distinctively PTX I say.

Maybe news, on the additional funds ( hoped to be raised), as to why the sudden need is ‘classified’ for now for reasons that are price sensitive or covert to the public, or simply a top up at a time the BOD concluded to be the ‘right time’.

Plenty happening in the pipeline, only need one product to be licensed to have shareholder value at this low MC.

Will not be participating in this CR, first time in 5 years, due to currently only holding PTXOC (options).
    Interesting to see if the entire or what percentage of the offer gets taken up..., and, as some have already mentioned, it might be in the company’s best interest to flow-on information as the SSP end-date closes in.

Not much more to say-except the lack of company communication skills could do with a touch-up-as many have already stated.

The saddest thing is the reminder, have seen and will continue to see, of investing in speculative stocks ( high risk to reward ratio) is the on-going CR cycle-due to non-income production, year-after-year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $98.21K 2.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 472315 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 868129 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 1078953
Last updated 15.39pm 06/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.