PTX 4.44% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Looks like IMU's recent raise (FD: I hold) was ah... sub...

1. 6,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198
    Looks like IMU's recent raise (FD: I hold) was ah... sub optimal, shall we say? An extra $80M is always nice but at a 12% discount and 1-for-2 free oppies on top and then also $Millions in fees? Dunno what they were thinking. Those shares are going to get flipped from here to doomsday, capping the SP handily. Allegedly one of the funds that participated, Roth Capital, has a less than stellar reputation being described by famous short fund Hindenburg Research as follows:

"Roth has an odious reputation and is known for having brought Chinese companies public on U.S. exchanges that imploded after allegations of fraud. Roth facilitated several of these, had its research division issue “buy” ratings & left investors holding the proverbial bag."

So, fellow PTX holders! Let us count our blessings. Many IMU holders mourned the way the common shareholders were passed over like brussels sprouts at the dinner table in favour of the top hat and monocle crowd instead of something more like our raise that was low-fee and went to the home-grown holders. A sign that PTX's mgmt keeps their eye out for its SH'ers like a good hen does with its eggs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $13.29K 283.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2398 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 47429 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.