PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

They reserve the right to close the SPP early however... If you...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    They reserve the right to close the SPP early however...

If you look at the spread of the share registry, many many shareholders are not holding huge positions.

For many finding $5k is not an overnight exercise and may need to shuffle assets to participate.

I'm extremely confident that the proposed $8m raise will be oversubscribed...Historical raises at PTX shows extremely strong support for raising capital, in larger quantities and from a less mature portfolio & MC.

Steven is likely doing the honourable thing by letting the spp run its course...With no options attached it does appear to have an element of rewarding investors.

I hope that Mum, Dad and small town investors who apply for the minimum are awarded the minimum in the placement. The big guys will find another way to increase their holdings if they truly desire to do so...The closed placement to sophisticates in 2020 post the initial CR showed that if they are keen enough to contact Steven that a secondary placement is feasible if the appetite is there and makes sense.

Raising the $8m to the top end of the registry who can throw their $30k in overnight is probably not in the spirit of PTX...It may close early but I won't be surprised if Steven let's the spp run to maturity in the interest of fairness and equality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.