RGT 3.80% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Hi all, a LT holder here. My shares have been placed firmly in...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi all, a LT holder here.

My shares have been placed firmly in the bottom drawer until recently, but I feel MGC's time may be coming for a re-rate, even if only a moderare sized one initially while on the way to further growth throughout 2020 and beyond as confidence in our company grows..... I guess it goes without saying, we all hope for that!

Please excuse me if I'm mistaken or if my memory is mistaken, but the original run of CannEpil was reportedly worth an annualised $1m for the initial 100 prescriptions. Is this correct?

This is assuming all 100 of those using the product continued it's use for the full 12 months of course.

So being at 1800 prescriptions and growning very quickly is looking like a perfect base to work forward from. Growth at the current rate and into more countries sees us set to be the real deal within a year or 2....... hopefully.

Alot of work still to do, and alot of faith in Management needs to be built, but doing the sums makes this a company I want to be part of over the next few years.

No future SP predictions from me, less than 1 in 100 get that right.... but green is the go, that's my bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $3.279K 8.598K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1707 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.