RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Prescriptions Grow Above 1,800 & First Ireland Prescriptions, page-44

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    This will be an interesting period for MXC. The next two quarters will unveil if the company is a serious proposition or whether they are the best spruikers on the planet.
    with avg prescriptions hitting 30 a business day this shows that growth is occurring yet it is well off the growth needed for profitability. By my calculations they will need to hit 4 times that to break even. Is it realistic.
    australia/uk the two initial markets have shown that prescriptions are growing. It has grown at 25% from November to December. If this growth continued it would be July before we are break even. For me this sets a worse case scenario for next two quarterlies.
    however two potentially big game changers are:
    1. South American market it is somewhere in the vicinity of 4 times Uk and oz. just a small market share will drive significantly growth. Even at 50% cut it is still potentially huge.
    2. the entrance into Ireland. The Irish market is insignificant in itself however as an entry to the EU it is potentially huge. In particular as aurora lost its GMP authentication.
    cogicann will provide minimal revenue so for the time being can be ignored. I am still not sold on the cannaglobal partnership either. Things seem to be moving pretty slow.
    i am concerned about the Malta facility and it’s costs but equally I’m concerned with Slovenia being able to provide sufficient product should growth begin to go exponential.
    It is an interesting time .... buy now before growth occurs????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.