WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

yup 5.3 avg for me & a good sized holding as well. Feel the...

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    yup 5.3 avg for me & a good sized holding as well. Feel the pain. But if didn’t sell at 8-10 (which was a mistake but hindsight is easy) then not selling close to its lows now.

except for the 3c rights issue which was a disaster in dilution that even the most passionate holders like myself were angry about, rest of what the management have done is fair from EA to MR to DFS each de risking the project & the aspirational goal of 200kozpa (or close) is another step in the right direction. Mind you even a producer like NST has lost 21% ($2b!) in mcap in the last month so the sell off isn’t limited to wwi.

hopefully they’re able to get the long term toll treatment signed with a major that will then enable the financing to come through. Never in my wildest dreams expected 2.5 when was loading up from 2.2 to 9 to 3.3. Hopefully over long term it eventually pays off.

also think it’l be good to get tsx or us otc listing as that too tends to add new investors & many of who will be in longer term than those that are waiting to exit on the 1st black/green in the p&l.

41m soi with MQ & yes some of it was perf rights etc but the 3.8m soi added at 3.0c was > $100k in outright cash. Which director would do that if they expect long term prices to drop to (more imp stay) at these 2s.

while it’s been disappointing without a doubt, am holding on here till we start production sometime next yr to realise value or it gets sold off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.