WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

I didn't think it would be long before you piped up. It must be...

1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I didn't think it would be long before you piped up. It must be a sad existence waking up to gloat over other people's misfortune.
    The only point I will tentatively agree with is the overrepresentation of some information here at the time. Danny that pile of ore looks roughly about the size of two days worth of ore when in a steady state. It is not much.

Top Losers (percentage) today - Market Index
    Have a look at the data from the midcaps yesterday, WWI had a bad day, but in terms of the pack, we were about midway in terms of performance.
    Today and tomorrow may well be tough days but they present great buying opportunities for some.

The key thing is looking around at the others what milestone or news do they have on the horizon that will lift them out of the current slump? On that basis alone there are very, very limited numbers of stock at our point of the development cycle.

The question I would like answered is the technical evaluation of the ore that has already been treated; forget the volume for now or the size of the stockpile, that data is the key information everyone wants to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $93.75K 6.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3978428 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1024706 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.