EKM 0.00% 36.5¢ eleckra mines limited

Ann: Presentation - 2010 Sydney Resources Investm, page-13

1. 67 Posts.
    re: Ann: Presentation - 2010 Sydney Resources... CIBirdman,

I have been in this stock for a few years, at higher entry levels than this, even. From the time I originally bought to now, it has metamorphosed into a different beast, but the underlying story keeps strengthening in my view, and recent management additions are positive as well. All good.

I always try to keep as much perspective on things as I can. I feel that EKM will be fine in the long term. Sometimes, the wider market can upset your plans, though, and that's the experience of having scars. From October 2009 to a couple of months ago, for example, this stock languished, even if the news releases had improved throughout the period. That happens too. All of a sudden, two months ago, we're screaming along. I'm not entirely hyped up by this, as a cross section of junior stocks in different sectors are exhibiting similar characteristics. We tend to move from one extreme to another.

The question we should all ask is whether EKM will take advantage of current market conditions to try to put in place foundations that are necessary for moving along to the next stage. If not, what happens if the wider market (for whatever reason!) were to lose risk appetite and pulls this stock back down to 10c? Opportunity lost despite the hype? Any point in bitching and moaning about it? How about a 1 for 2 rights issue at 20c to buy a plant necessary to produce, say, 40-50,000 oz AU a year (assuming USD20-25mm to do so)? or 1 for 4 at 20c and 50% debt for the same thing? For sure this would put a short term lid on the advancing price, but would it bring the company closer to the promised land in the longer term? Absolutely...

I reiterate, I have faith in this stock. My point to Crypto is that a bit of patience may be required to see this through to the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.