EKM 0.00% 36.5¢ eleckra mines limited

Ann: Presentation - 2010 Sydney Resources Investm, page-6

1. 3,904 Posts.
    re: Ann: Presentation - 2010 Sydney Resources... Me well I got into EKM as bad luck and then thought about it and got lucky.

You know that high that came out on the 15th of Oct 2009 where it hit 21c and got slammed down to 14.5 well I was in at 19 before lunch and blinked to see myself down 30% after lunch so I kicked myself and put it into the bottom drawer. I figured it would come good one day.

Anyway a while later - early this year it was hovering around 10c and I heard myself arguing that anything under 10c is a good buy. So I bought a whole lot more.

Normally don't average down - but this was different.

Mainly post here because I have been playing with trying to trade forex and ASX200 stocks with CFD's and Hot Copper is not really good for these unless you like lunar cycles.

Anyway I am finding that the likes of EKM is a lot more profitable than daytrading futures - at least with my risk tolerance. And the best times to trade futures is during the UK and US sessions which is a pain. Asian session slides sideways too often. CFD's on ASX200 are doable but the regular gap up in the morning and then flat all day is a killer.

So long story short I am revising my strategy from trying to be a pure technical trader to trading fundamentals. ie undervalued companies doing a re-rating. In other words companies like EKM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.