PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

G'day Poundstretcher, I just reread your last post "The more...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    G'day Poundstretcher, I just reread your last post
    "The more posts I read of late the more I think some holders are in denial."
    What exactly were you getting at there? When you talk about "denial" that word can only refer to past events. I have not seen any posts on these threads that would indicate any shareholder has shown anything but disgust at the way we have been treated in the past by previous management.
    I do not see any connection between past management failures or manipulations and ABM's current prospects. We all have had a choice to make with this stock. Move on mentally or move on physically. Bob, like some others has chosen to move on physically. His choice and we all sincerely wish him good luck. I like some others have moved on mentally and put the past in the bin where it belongs. However I also see a company which has very good prospects, a very much better equipped board and some serious new shareholders coming on board last month. It gives me confidence that this stock will be in a much better place down the track.
    You have been continually negative but still maintain a hold. Why? If it p#$%es you off so much, move on and get rid of the demons mate.
    Good luck to you and all holders.
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $80 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11246362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21456922 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.