S2R 8.00% 9.2¢ s2 resources ltd

Ann: Presentation - Activities Update, page-30

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    poodleface: first up I am a gold company researcher, and do not indulge in slimy gaslighting, all my posts are evidence based. if you want to see slimy posts look at your mates on the RXL thread.
    ‘the relinquishing report isn’t new but not easy to find and i doubt that many here have actually read it.
    Agree with your attribution of value based on legendary mark creasy backing but what’s it worth? if you look at the information sessions S2 is not nearly as positive as many of the posts on this thread. The company acknowledges the risks and talks about a staged approach whereas many of the posts here seem to suggest that bonanza results will inevitably be forthcoming by Xmas.
    The company also has a sensible quick turnover of tenements approach which recognises the low probability of success in any one prospect.
    Finally, nearology is not the low risk strategy naïve investors think it is. History shows us that nearology rarely bears fruit. I can think of dozens of nearology hopefuls that have failed miserably. Trendology is superior and there is some evidence of trends from Fosterville but again, relatively low risk and huge upside?? Very high risk and huge upside imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.008(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $73.04K 757.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9772 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.