SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

re: Ann: Presentation - Africa Iron Ore Confe... Hi Trythree,At...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    re: Ann: Presentation - Africa Iron Ore Confe... Hi Trythree,

At least I can say this about my character - I don't get offended easily, I take it from whom it comes and I DON'T, in retalliation, attack others' personalities.

Sometimes I call things as I see it. If it turns out that I was wrong, I'll acknowledge that. As for the reason given by you why the SP ought to have dropped the next day, I still disagree - The "rushing in on expectancy of announcement at presso" didn't sit with me, - so I responded.

The actions that played out today (building 10.5c wall, mopping up, shortterm traders taking profits) are the sort of reasons that I find acceptable (particularly in the current pointy end of developments) which could result in a dip in SP. We are all entitled to our views.

Any event, I had a read of all your other posts on the SDL thread and realize that my comment re. downramping was out of line. You seem well entrenched in the SDL stock (I take it that you rank among the top 10 of the largest holders)and you present as a long term holder. Having read your posts I am of the impression that you're not of a kind, or has any motive,to downramp the stock. - Please accept my apology.

Naturally I despise arrogance. Time is too short and it's something the world can do without.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.