SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Presentation - Annual General Meeting, page-3

1. 2,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    I attended the AGM.

Put some worries at ease.

They're pretty confident that it won't have to go to BAPE and they drew an image to showcase the geological make-up of the Esker and proximity to the mine. Fun fact, there is a company drilling graphite or another similar hard rock resource basically in the middle of the esker... The esker itself is all underground and has minimal water concentration left; where SYA's mine is going to be, will be approximately 5km's away from the actual water source... That and the mine is downhill from the esker so their is no way the water could be contaminated. Regurgitated from Paul. They're hoping to also put out a diagram on where everything is located in the next couple of weeks as well.

Onto the mining approvals.

They're hoping to have all permits approved by the end of February next year. The environmental studies and laws have all been reviewed by their lawyers and everything is above board. Like I said, they're pretty confident everything will progress.

The current minister is pro SYA and pro mining. But they need to get all the citizens on board so as to not annoy the locals. They said out of about 100 people who attend the citizens meetings about the mine, about 10-15 are against it - only because they don't like mines... They mentioned that the locals are not well versed on the environmental studies and don't care if it's positive or not. All they care about is not having a mine... Quebec Government and Investment divisions are also pro SYA and mining. They want as much foreign investment as possible..

Once the permits have been approved, they're expecting off-take agreements and financing. This will hopefully be around September next year - Dan's words.

I didn't record the AGM, but if I think of anything else, I'll post in here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.