CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. NxM
    943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Flexing the Steven Seagal muscle. If your intimidated, then you are ot confident on your claimed facts, i would say more of a biased hearsay. Interesting to know one member of our legal team...

Whole article here -https://www.nationalobserver.com/2018/11/29/news/proposed-lithium-mine-quebec-town-galvanizes-residents-who-fear-their-water-supply

An atmosphere of intimidation'
    At a Quebec mining convention, held in Montreal Nov. 19-22, proponents of the mine created “an atmosphere of intimidation," according to the CCPE's Rodrigue Turgeon, who held a press conference about Authier on the second day of the convention.

Sayona representatives attended the press conference with their lawyer Pierre Renaud.

Renaud was the chair of the BAPE until 2010, when his term was abruptly ended by the incumbent Parti Québécois government when he clashed over his pro-shale gas stance with then environment minister Daniel Breton. Between 2001 and 2007, Renaud was vice-president of Conservation de la Nature, a group financed by oil and gas companies, such as Shell, Suncor Energy Foundation and Alliance Pipeline Limited.

Turgeon described Sayona representatives' behaviour as “intimidation manoeuvres.”

“They were filming everything I said with their iPhones, about one foot from my face,” he told National Observer. And when he fielded questions from journalists, the representatives encircled him, he said. “There was the lawyer there telling me we didn’t have the right... There was a real atmosphere of intimidation.”

"What I really saw [at the congress] is the power of money compared to the power of the population's will," he said.

Sayona's Segal told National ObserverThursday that he was "stunned" by Turgeon's allegations. "When Sayona does an event, the people from the CCPE go too. It’s the same thing. I think it’s a democracy. if you have a press conference, you don’t have to hide anything,” he said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.008M 29.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7404228 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 5652958 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.