CHN 0.37% $1.36 chalice mining limited

I hope for your sake they don't announce they have have...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I hope for your sake they don't announce they have have permission to drill in the State Forest while you are short. That WILL happen at some point in the next few months if all goes according to plan. Don't be caught out when the music stops and "The Release" come out.

$9 is probably fair for what they have now - I had a $2.5 to $3 bill NPV (361 M shares on issue fully diluted) in December last year (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/capital-raise-story.5790324/page-12?post_id=49254793) but am mentally carrying that much again if the State Forest comes up trumps. Could be more but lets keep it real at his stage. These opportunities of scale are rare and I took my own advice to back up the truck well before that. The institutions are of the same view I believe and the SP is now starting to reflect the exploration upside: the current drilling has now been "banked" into the market cap. Pyramid Hill is a long odds potential bonus - the other Ni-Ci-PGE WA projects are more likely to provide upside in the next 12 months.

Shorting is legitimate and good luck to you but is way more risky (IMHO) with CHN than being "patient" over the next year.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.34 $5.839M 4.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57927 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 19937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.