ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

I was thinking and have been for a while. ADO should just put on...

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I was thinking and have been for a while. ADO should just put on ice the life Science division to concentrate and focus all efforts on the clean energy division. It's clearly the closest division to commercial success and company sustainable revenues.

Well my thoughts on the above is maybe changing after DR's statement in the recent interview that ADO had demonstrated a 90%+ drop in Antibody costs and 40% reduction in input Labour and overhead costs.

We know the Diasource( sorry if I added to any PSD) debacle was due the prohibitively high costs associated with reingineering tests and re seeking approvals from relevant authorities.

DR's statement regarding greatly reduced costs of tests may actually be enough for established tests to be reworked with Anteobind and being more commercailly profitable for the companies.

The lazy option is for these companies is to do nothing and keep their already good profits margins. So I am not expecting much in the way of income or development fees anytime soon.
    But I guess I have increased hope a progressive, innovative test manufacturer may take Anteobind on going forward with the goal of reworking existing tests for even greater margins into the future. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.