ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Presentation ASX Small and Mid-Cap Conference, page-93

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    I think the deals will start to fall - whether it starts next week or not I don't know.

In theory deals can be thrashed out over the phone/email/Teams - they don't have to be done in person - David is setting himself up a little by announcing he is travelling and meeting companies next week, and now we have an expectation there will be deals signed - - - but an in person meeting is also is a good opportunity for not only a formal signing but a photo shoot and a joint announcement - so here's hoping - like it or not there is a looming expectation of something coming out of this trip.

I think one thing with any signed deals is also trying to ascertain their worth in dollars - which may not be clear with any announcement. This could have an impact on how far the shareprice travels and whether it holds higher. I hope the Board is aware of this - but then again Anteocan only announce what the other company has agreed too (including their name)

Making long term shareholders happy is one thing with any news, but its also what will make those investors that came on with the placement more than happy to hold and not too sell as soon as they see a little profit.

We also have a large shareholder base ... and a lack of any large holders ... and large holders that have the faith to hold - hopefully with potential announcements and the recent videos - we can see some large holders come in and hold. But they like long term holders will need to see how the company will become cashflow positive and not tap us again to cover costs.

I hope the Board has seen the lack of existing shareholder faith in the poor uptake of the shareholder placement and realise that shareholders have endured too long now and now need to see sustained revenue coming in.

The recent videos have given me some hope - I was worried that the AnteoX pilot plant would be in place for a year or two without expanding, but the presentations indicate that expansion should occur next year and there could be licencing out of AnteoX to BASF or Trinseo etc .. --- which could generate significant dollars.

As a last note - I think the company has done a good job in giving us a road map - yes people always want more - but nothing has been signed yet so they can't really tell us much - they have given us an expectation of deals and when - hopefully the next 6 months will see shareholder expectations fulfilled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.