POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Presentation at 2013 Annual General Meeting , page-10

1. 8 Posts.
    re: Ann: Presentation at 2013 Annual General ... Captain: If you werent there and you didnt read the announcement then what right do you have to comment & how do you know what your are commenting about. The problem with HC posts is you are all brave when you are at your keyboard. And when you get the real chance to voice your opinion at an AGM you cower done and make comments like "I was afraid to lose my cool", more like "I was too afraid to show my face". Grow up and make constructive comments for the sake of all shareholders.

Andy_deang is spot on. The lot of you are full of garbage....

This post site has become a place for bunch of bickering school girls to hangout. Has anyone looked at the global economy, the nickel price or tried to borrow large sums of money yet. I doubt it. If you have access to large sums of money I suggest you should ring POS and offer to build the plant for them. Maybe that will help all of us shareholders. Nows the time to be consolidateing because when the Nickel price moves up again it will be the faithfull shareholders that will be the ones laughing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $28.98K 7.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
99 66965612 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21094846 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.