POS 10.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

Dennis (aka Sir Robert the Great) didnt mention HC, he...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Dennis (aka Sir Robert the Great) didnt mention HC,
    he approached me after the AGM meeting and stated those questions were very pertinent and I think you are onto something.

I was very shocked and honoured at the same time that Dennis would approach me so I know this guy has balls alright.

No I didnt kneel and kiss his ring but from one LEGEND to another I asked some private questions as to BMM and the restart and the answers were exactly what I wanted to hear.

Zumwalt is the black widow and BMMs intentions are crystal clear to me and I think even Dennis was onto this, they have beaten them back for now but they are lurking in the shadows and Dennis knows this for sure.

As for the resources and drilling campaign, its another stunning set of drilling results ignored by the capped market with high grade and abi rose is leading us to the new intrusive nova, looks like.

Very interesting that Dennis told me that he withdrew a slide from the preso as to the direction of abi rose and where the targeted world class deposit was.
    The slide Dennis showed indicates 2 targets under the black swan pit and below the SS mine.

And whoever said that Hutchinson resigned is another buffoon!
    His role is defined therein as "General Manager Geology"
    On the AR p9 Hutchy states
    "abi rose sits on a large north south structural feature...and had a different geological origin to the prevailing models and it showed that POSs new interpretation relating to an intrusive style of mineralisation was most likely correct"
    He also stated further SS drilling has been planned to infill the resource

Dennis said they are keeping the plants in "very good condition".

To me Hutchy & Dennis are running the show right now until the NP spikes back up then we will see some further "corporate activity".

The AGM gives me more confidence to buy more POS cheap stock as the upside is significant imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $13.31K 2.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 49621065 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7731916 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 12.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1949319
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.