AYT 20.0% 0.4¢ austin metals limited

Ann: Presentation at Broken Hill Symposium, page-10

1. 578 Posts.
    @Fibonarchery
    IS good to hear that Fib...sorry misunderstood your post and got a little bit emotional...happens when you get older... about Jamie ,personally ...i can not thank him enough for showing me ways of becoming financially stable..it was '98 ...and not many people back than knew about how to buy properties using the equity...it was the very little secret that the rich managed to keep it for themselves ...and yes,he also introduced us to the stock market...it was the beginning of a new era-the internet-was only in its infancy...no algorithms though ..about the book that i was referring to...just as we were not suppose to know or find out about the house "equity" back then,we the ordinary people(the masses )imo are not suppose to know about Wallace D Wattles...so not fair...anyways back to SCI ...i always very much appreciate the effort you put in every single stock research( FA and TA) that helps many of us to get better understanding...regardless of whats happening on hc on the day to day bases ....thanks again...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.297M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.66K 4.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7593508 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.