ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

re: Ann: Presentation at CSG 2011 Conference,... I know that it...

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    re: Ann: Presentation at CSG 2011 Conference,... I know that it still only words, but, that presentation will put a lot of things into perspective. Note the comparison with Feyettsville. Billions are being spent there, including 4.1 by BHP and the "recoverable gas" for the entire Feyettsville area is 20TCF, the SAME as ICN's share of 855 alone.
    And note that ICN are still claiming that they have 80% of 855 (30% x 85TCF = 25.5 x 80% = 20TCF). Those numbers alone will raise many eyebrows.
    Also note how the REM thickens distinctly going out of 218 and into 855!!. In fact, ICN's share of 218 is in the upper section of the REM, so, that should be very lucrative too.
    BPT know what they are doing in trying their hardest to get into 855 and we haven't heard the last of them, win, lose or draw in Court.
    In 90 minutes from now hundreds more people will know what we already do. Be interesting if there is any movement in the SP as a result.
    Sure, it's just more words, but, just the "package" that ICN now can present should certainly have outsiders having a very close look, maybe not at ICN itself, but, certainly the package that goes with them.
    Will outsiders want to join them in optimising that package or take over the package in its entirety?
    I want to be there when we find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.