GLN 7.14% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Nice graph, thanks Spovend! Comment from tothemoon is quite...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Nice graph, thanks Spovend! Comment from tothemoon is quite common and I can see it everyday on Hotcopper. Smaller investors don't really understand lithium yet, and neither do the bigger financial advisors/banks. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I really believe this will come soon, but it's still not very well understood. People are comparing spodumene or clay resource to brine. They don't understand the conversion is not the same, the extraction process is not the same, the OPEX is different, so is the recovery/loss, etc. They just see a resource amount and they believe, same as Tothemoon than LTR resource is 50 times bigger than GLN..
    And that's why some stocks that have salesmen in charge (LKE/VUL) managed to become way overvalued.. this would have never happened with Gold or Copper, etc. And it doesn't matter how happy JP is when he presents, at this stage his message doesn't come through.
    It's a complicated commodity and it will take time for people to understand it from a business point of view. Again gold is much easier, you have an AISC and a global price and it's much more transparent.

And that's why I believe we will be undervalued for a couple more years until more projects go live and until we are in production. Because numbers won't lie at that time and I'm very confident that we will go to production and that we will be very very profitable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.