*Please Note
    Dodgers I agree with what specgoldbug has posted
    and yes to part two - over achieve
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    MOO
    My Own Opinion

Snap shot>>>>>>>
    Conversing's with TL
    mild manner smiling cowboy who can sell you Disallowed for all your aliments

On factual matters (past proof in anns) very straight shooter and does always give more than what you seek answers for (up-selling company & or his results- SELL SELL SELL) of the finer further details.
    The bad news is only ever conveyed by anns to market, then and only then can one acquire finer detailed bits of info

Early days he was energized & beaming at times
    That shine slowly dis-abated over the last 18 - 24months
    Much stress and many secrets with held from past board and newly elected etc plus major take over events (this is also still possible at play- Most recent activity ASX 5B Query 8 February 2018 )

So in answer to your first question
    I would now assume TL is making a strategic play to win back the hearts and minds of shareholders
    by beating market programmed expectations and at that point he will enjoy his little jig along with a click together of his spurs.

Cowboys know how to use whips and a good cowboy would never flog his horse to death!

P.S.
    If he is a very clever cowboy I would be envisioning he is planning a very exciting event like we had in the past - Producing a 1000 grams per tonne event!
    That will knock the punters socks off!
    *Please Note & Please Make sure you do your own research on the 1000 gram event

FID
    Last edited by FixItDad: 18/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.