NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Presentation at Resource Stocks, page-40

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Nah imo things are humming....he knows when and how to pull a good qtr (let the past record reflect) and those oppie coversion in jan if struck could be worth a pretty penny to the company end Jan next year but I rekon some people bought at .002 the other week are flicking out for brokerage looking other runner as this has somewhat stalled with presso CR talk overhang...and the big players soak the sells for now. Big players know that he can place out the remaining .002 (from previous raise remaining placement capacity) if he needs some operating cashflow.

May River has potential to be big extension on Frieda river (asx:HIG) - and some very interesting developments over at HIG. We know already Frieda is one of the worlds largest undeveloped copper porphory deposits and our ground is a seriously valuable extension and Chinese are angling based on recent media. In fact I saw an abc doco the other day on how much monetary assistance China is offering png.

Put simply this stock has its fair share of risks, but damn a lot of money can be made from this price base and poor old shareholders thus far have borne the brunt helping pay off convertible notes, cleaning the balance sheet and upgrading equipment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.