POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I never ever, even in my wildest dreams, ever thought I will say...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    I never ever, even in my wildest dreams, ever thought I will say this ......... but I actually agree with what TB said in this post. HE MAKES ABSOLUTE SENSE. Come on Zeb, surely, you must agree with him. You are probably without the shadow of a doubt, one of the most savvy contributors in regards to finance / investment on these threads. Surely, you are not the gullible type. I most certainly am but I cannot believe it is easy to fool you. How can you be happy with Peter Harold's performance? Our sp has hit an all time low and he talks about SHs wealth creation !!!!!! Three weeks before FID was put on hold indefinitely, he was still affirming that BS was a starter !!!!!!! When his mate Padley asked him whether BS FID was dependent on the infill drilling, he said no !!!!!!!! We all know now that that turned out to be incorrect. When he did the interactive webinar with shareholders, someone asked about CR. He said CR was only one of a number of options. Two weeks later, bang CR at basement prices !!!!!!! The list goes on and on. I had so much hope when Peter Harold became our CEO. But IMVHO, he failed miserably. You said that we were going to save on PH's salary. We know now that Craig Jones salary has been increased if I am not mistaken. I think previously, he was earning $350k and now $400K. PH went from $550k to an undisclosed figure I believe. I hope somehow we get lucky and recoup some of our losses. In Zeb's case, he is very close to breakeven. Good on him. But a lot of us are massively in the red. What happened to the water deal and plan B for the gold that Peter Harold announced could be happening around August? Plan B from the A-Team according to him.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5643/5643402-2ade24573aa8222e37352fac37e36642.jpg

And below, the titles of some news articles about POS which all proved to be wrong:

Poseidon Nickel(ASXOS) eyeing production in early 2025

Poseidon Nickel’s new Black Swanresource ‘a triple banger’

Poseidon Nickel making strong progress on offtake and financing forBlack Swan

Nickel buyers knocking down Poseidon's door

Poseidon Nickel on track to make restart FID at Black Swan Project inQ2 2023

Poseidon NickelProgressing Black Swan to Take Off Again

Morgans bullish on Poseidon's march towardsproduction

VERY VERY SAD TO BE IN SUCH A PRECARIOUS SITUATION WITH ALL THE PLANTS, MINES, INFRASTRUCTURE, RESOURCES, ETC THAT WE HAVE. HOPEFULLY CRAIG JONES IS ABLE TO DELIVER ON THE THINGS HE ANNOUNCES IN A TIMELY MANNER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.