POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Presentation - Australian Nickel Conference, page-3

1. 1,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    $12k to tell everyone that its time to be careful and that they are planning on doing some drilling.

"what a time to be in Nickel" "great week to takeover" "its gonna be tough out there" "Its an exciting time when you get to tighten the purse strings"

Some interesting quotes!

He seems a very decent and pragmatic man. His body language would suggest he was more comfortable with some parts of the presentation than others. To me he comes across as way less Disallowed than PH.

As I see it though, they are without a plan other than to drill some holes.
    - No idea(s) on what nickel markets are doing overt he coming decade or where new markets may open up
    - No ideas(s) on how to manage costs down through partnering on experimental technologies / power alternatives
    - Certainly no commitment to mine anything except that for which they have always mined.
    - A really interesting set of comments around smaller miners banding together tot have POS process - this IMV was the only real sign of light at the end of the tunnel

He does confirm Acomm is sorted but wont be announced until a FID has been made.

For a first go, 2 days in I think he did well. I'm of the understanding that some other presenters may have given a far greater level of insight into the future of the market in 2-15 years so will be watching a few of those. POS inability to understand these things and plan around them is my biggest frustration.

Fast forward to the 7hr 13m in mark.
    https://t.co/Y2WgoyVeRH

GLAH

Last edited by Deanostock: 05/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.