SRZ 0.00% 1.8¢ stellar resources limited

I wonder who they may have shown this presentation to – judging...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2693

I wonder who they may have shown this presentation to – judging by the recent tin concerns and events, it could be a number of international interests?

On slide 14, SRZ show the 'Development Pathway' with no timeline. Therefore, we can imagine that it can be squeezed into this year or the next coming months, so a lot of solid news flow to come, including the Geophysics and Geological modelling toassist in drill targeting (I presume for both Heemskirk Tin and North Scamander polymetallics) and at the same time the release of the Scoping Study 'refresh', followed by Metallurgical testwork andinfill resource drilling before a decision to advance the PFS.

Also, this article published yesterday is interesting:

Stellar Resources on track to be Australia’s next tin producer

According to the article, the 2019 scoping study revealed a high level of inferred mineral resources, which led to the study being published at the scoping study level rather than the PFS level. Does this imply that we may be further forward than we first appear to be, i.e., that including the greatest drilling findings to date from the updated 2023 mineral resources estimate (MRE) will undoubtedly be very beneficial to advancing the PFS?

Stellar Resources asserts that it is “well positioned to capitalise on the forecast looming tin supply shortage for years to come.”

AIMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6097/6097382-f9b11741a5a5fe806047de787e01383d.jpg

Last edited by Mallyrock: 12/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.654K 95.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384751 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3377446 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.