SRZ 0.00% 1.8¢ stellar resources limited

It's nice to see a bit more promotion, positivity & SRZ's...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    It's nice to see a bit more promotion, positivity & SRZ's "hidden potential" developing. I cannot wait for the drill to get cracking once the plan has been finalised (hopefully by the next quarterly).

Heemskirk - more infill drilling being planned along with the search for further adjacent mineralisation. It will be also interesting to see if they have another crack at that possible deep granite source with the experience of Boyd now in control ???

Scamander - I see this as a possible sleeping giant which might one day stand on it's own (a lot more work to be done & a bit more luck). My gathered thoughts on this prospect.

# The whole corridor from Scamander to Pinnacles is mineralised which includes an historic tin mine in close proximity which recently reported a very modest tin resource (Tin One Resources). The MRT study concluded the hypothesis that tin from this corridor is derived from a granite source - I hope we can find it without too much cost. In time, we might be a predator for the Great Pyramid project - that little 4km block which sits between our tenements.

# More likely a VMS type deposit as per diagram with possibly another style hydrothermal event in this corridor ??? Multiple downhole conductors are exciting in the next move forward. Most VMS deposits contain two or more lenses stacked on top of each other, can extend laterally for quite some length & can have a moderate or has a steeply dipping trend for some distance. The prospect of copper is a potential game changer especially if it has any part resemblance to Mt Lyell on the other side of the island.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6097/6097116-a28641af3244d149a8149eca5ed5291a.jpg

Boyd is a big addition in the move forward with his required set level of skills. Even though there is a mention of a likely discussion in some sort of deal for Heemskirk, I do hope that if this is true that we don't give it away & we look forward to development of this project on it's own accord. Some years ago when a unofficial "low ball" offer was made by our neighbours, the general thought of SRZ management was that approximately $50m was an acceptable target (estimate of work to date or negotiating tool?) I do hope the current board look for very favourable shareholder value which they have previously proven in their past dealing's with other projects. The next drill program is one of the main the keys & obviously the price-demand of tin. As a sub note, I would like to see Concert Creek drilled if the data allows as it was hotly contested at the time of initial tenement application's. Hopefully the multiple approach plan can provide long termers (including new investors) a multi bagger possibility. All in IMO of course !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.654K 95.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384751 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3377446 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.