LKE 2.56% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Hfox1Absolutely agree concerning lithium market assessment.and...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hfox1

Absolutely agree concerning lithium market assessment.and improved LKE presentation. A very strong meaningful logo will have grabbed attention at Bloomberg's from the very first slide. Must be good if it allays darchand's cynicism smile.png

A lot of work in preparation then yet another week traveling for presentations.to say nothing of managing Argentine operations. At the same time a mass of ASX paperwork for the bonus issue and options.

No doubting the commitment of LKE Directors.

Appreciate if anyone will post any reports from the Washington meeting that they come across, thanks

While EV passenger vehicles have been the focus of lithium demand projections, applications are spreading exponentially through entire urban systems and into short - medium haul trucking..

IMO Kachi is the main game for Lake, Cauchari / Olarez potential short term cash cows The world will not stop turning if the results are less than short term shareholders are hoping for.but the upcoming option shares will be cut and shut with a timely positive drill result from Cauchari

Patience will bring its rewards. Closest thing to a sure bet that I have seen for a while

i am doing my sums on 100,000 tpa for 40 years. from Kachi = 4.4 million tonnes resource x 90% recovery . (If Lilac is found wanting there area minimum 4 near equivalent alternatives and technological developments constantly evolving)

Any expansion of the 4.4 million tones JORC will be icing on an already substantial cake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.