AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Presentation by Danny Lewin CEO at AGM, page-3

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I also like the way the company takes a low profile approach to announcements.
    I have been invested for a couple of years now, when I first found out about AKP I couldn't tell if it was legit or a complete scam.
    However, I figured that if it was legit I would kick myself for not participating so took up a relatively small holding compared to my portfolio (I wish I had of bought more back then).
    Over years more and more info came out that put my mind at ease, and I discovered that I LOVE the way AKP do announcements. Other companies hype as much as they can, they would make an announcement that they bought a new coffee machine for the office if the ASX would allow them to.
    IMO the way AKP do announcements means that traders do not have the ability ride the the hype. You don't get stupid increases in SP based on nothing, followed by the inevitable decline when people realise that the new coffee machine probably isn't going to make a difference to the core business strategy.
    I really wish more of my spec stocks behaved like AKP.

Cheers,

Scaine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.