IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Presentation - Creating a New Generation of , page-15

1. 6,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    re: Ann: Presentation - Creating a New Genera... it would be great if RDM hit the bullseye & discover another Cannington look-a-like as then we can have a raging debate on HC as to the merits of IVR versus RDM ..... IVR'S near surface deposit versus RDM's deep (possibly) 1000 metre underground deposit etc... & then we could get some good geological arguments boucing around that may turn out to be quite educational.

atm (for me) IVR sticks out as yards ahead of RDM simply cos IVR have the multiple drill hits on the board from surface to 160 metre depth, whereas RDM is enduring the short term god-send a speculative hype based on the geological chance that something may be there.

..... on another matter .....

Ezerida posted > "one of my questions(to JA)related to the fact that we don't seem to have a defined 'ore body' yet..

the response to this question indicated to me that this is going to change."

well ..... looking at fridays presentation on page IVR12 it mentions that : "... cross section near middle of Paris prospect (to be updated) ....

now why would the co. see the need to update a cross-section map ??? Could it be, by chance, that an update is required to fill-in & extend (&/or add more newly discovered sheets) more silver sheets like the 1/. ... western deeps ... 2/. new sheet target &/or ... 3/. eastern deeps ???

A puzzle to ponder ?

11.6 metres @ 3648g/t Ag

9m @ 2700g/t Ag

10m @ 2591g/t Ag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.