RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Good little presentation which gives some clarity around where...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Good little presentation which gives some clarity around where we are at currently.

I don't agree that it's fluff, they'll likely use it to start presenting to the market and for potential new investors, it's a great starting point to get the quick brief on the 2 projects.

We have confirmed we will be working on both concurrently, at the very least in the early stages.

Regarding the Kaolin project, we are awaiting drill permitting to start work on the twinning of selected holes and further drilling.

In relation to the Rare Earth project, we'll commence drilling at the start of the dry season and there will be plenty of work put into geological modelling etc in readiness for this. We can't drill any earlier due to the wet season.

All this and we've only just picked up the projects - what more do you want?

Again, I haven't been stung by whatever has happened in the past like longer-term holders believe they may have. But from my research, the last project was never really a goer they were really biding their time to find something worth pursuing. So that would bring with it poor communication, not a lot of positive newsflow etc.

I'm told it's all systems go with these two projects moving forward, so a big 2020 ahead. So far what I am seeing is in line with what the intentions of the company are. Pick up the phone and speak to the company to ease any concerns.

Now is the time to take your position for the newsflow ahead, IMO.

Last edited by Accumul8: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.