NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Ann: Presentation - Denver Gold Forum, page-3

1. 13,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    $432Million underlining profit.
    • WAs lower than the previous year, was only that figure because they wrote back 170M tax fine,,lol
    • WAs lower than the previous year despite
    • 14Pc lift in production
    • 24 Pc drop in costs from cut cut cutting
    • Average was 1408,,,,,,,check out the price now

Capital Impairment that will rebound as pog rises adding more momentum to sp as pog rises.
    • More capital imparements to come, they were impared with average of 1408,,check out the price now
    • Check out the current value of lihir,,,absrd given what it generates, which,,(tell em the price of POG AUD) mean more to come
    • Last cost of lihir was 1354
    • Telfer is still overvalued on the books......based on higher gold price and AUD at 80cents,,(tell em the POG AUD price and AUD )
    • potential write up in Cadia however not long enough really in the new section to confirm, and price of POG AUD has dropped since last report so its less likley

That forward looking market had already priced in.
    • Still way over its 200DMA despite the fact that all items it processes and sells are well below 200dma's and well below the average of last year

Debt postponed , so capital raisings off the table I'd suggest.
    • Debt postponed because it couldn't pay its debts as and when they were falling due, due to cashflow,,I mean lack of cashflow...
    • Debt is unhedged, AUD is plummneting so value of the Debt in USD is rising
    • Value of AUD earnings required to pay USD interest costs rising

• Cap raising,,they have no intention,,the current CEO got his job when First Eagle walked him into the office after they lost a fortune and averaged in and lost more,,,,,,A cap raising isnt in the interests of First Eagle as it would dilute and amplify their losses,,,,so banks get more interest from delayed repayment,,,,,,,,,,shareholder just sit like chumps waiting for someone else to pay more for the asset which has no income if gold rises a dollar.....

Another twelve months and no significant upgrades to Majors reserves,
      • Plenty of discoveries, gold production I understand is at all time high, most producers forecating more FY 15 production,,,

US equity markets topping?
    • SO

This is set up perfectly for a run as soon as investors in US markets get the jitters, imo.
    • Ok where is it set up to run to?, its already at a huge forward multiple PE, has rising debt to equity and is currently GROUP CASHFLOW NEGATIVE if you take their announcments seriously that are 60 days old today.....
    • .its not oversold it way above its 200DMA,,,
    • hows that going to increase earnings or payouts to shareholders?

Will the US markets make it to October?
    • make what?

Or will just the thought of October raise anxiety levels enough to set them off?
    • Ohhhh im scared

Seriously you'd have to be an internet down ramping troll not too like the way this is set up.
    • I hope they gave you a I LOVE NCM TSHIRT for reading their sales pitch

PS,,,,,where is the train my man.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.