PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Ann: Presentation - DFS Completed for Lance, page-65

1. 15,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    It's not a short mine life at all.

It's just what they've drilled up and put into reserve. In fact they have a significant expanse that can be brought to resources and then reserve with further drilling and that's before you allow for the amount that would become mining reserve at higher uranium prices. No one is silly enough to spend money bringing things into reserve when the price doesn't justify the effort.

This idea of just looking at NPV and basing judgments on it is the reason why there's going to be a huge problem of getting enough Cu to fund the transition to electric greenhouse abatement sources.

You can see it in the Li price signals a the moment.

There's a vast number of people with greenies a the front who have no appreciation of the capital cycle in mining.
    What they do do is say you can't mien there. well under those conditions it take say 5 to 10 years to build a mine. And they want people to met all these green house promises.

Well I intend to make "super" profits going to make from their whimsy/lack of thinking.

Go tell the people in China (Sicuan) who are experiencing 50deg C at present to turn off their air conditioners and lights.
    The oldies going into furniture showrooms and lying on the beds instead and wont move don't agree.

All IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.256M 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1319659 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3294808 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.