SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi Guys,I attended the Emergence 2020 Sydney event earlier and...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi Guys,

I attended the Emergence 2020 Sydney event earlier and watched JP present on behalf of SGQ.

I enjoyed meeting and briefly chatting to John about the company and plans for 2020.

Key take outs for me were as follows:

• No stopping EV revolution, with nickel forming an integral role. Bit like comparing introduction of mobile phones. Now, no one can live without them.
    • Lots of value from PGE's (palladium/rhodium), which is very unique.
    • Reason for organising metallurgical testing in Canada due to mineralisation being similar to Ranglan and Canadian expertise with separating and valuing precious metal PGE's, as there maybe an opportunity to ship ore to Canada in future.
    • Company overall positioned well, with a number of possible short to medium SP triggers.
    • The above comprises drilling success, off take agreements, defining a resource and commencing mining operations relating to shallow mineralisation.
    • We can expect drilling to start circa 3-4 weeks.
    • Very interestingly, most promising chance of immediate drilling success based on available information/minerlisation direction created from West End so current thought pattern revolves around starting drilling from West End.
    • Plenty of attention from a number of different companies relating to offtake agreements (albeit no binding agreements obviously).
    • John seemed focus on the job ahead and quietly confident.

For me, nothing has changed as far as my confidence towards company's overall value/prospects and company doing the right thing by its shareholders.

Eagerly awaiting the start of upcoming drilling campaign and hanging tough to see what 2020 has installed.

GLTAH.

PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON TO INFLUENCE YOUR INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.