SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Thanks for the sharing.It seems that JP and team strongly...

1. 915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    Thanks for the sharing.

It seems that JP and team strongly believe the best way to lift the SP is to keep drilling the Investigator north-northwest down plunge.
    They have all the info so let's just hope it's for the best.
    The next 10-15 holes will be critical to the share price, therefore, deciding the dilution level of the next CR.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2009/2009574-2893d43a767e5f3de1a74d580fe64e43.jpg

To be honest, I got a bit disappointed that the EM survey at West End didnt find any anomalism on the western part of the area surveyed (Area in white).
    There were several allusions to the Cathedral's belt structural trend splitting into a northwest branch and a southwest branch as it approaches the Ida fault (in blue) in previous announcements.

Most of the anomalism we found at West end is really just the northwest down-plunge of investigators, which is not exactly new or surprising considering we are already chasing it with DHEM surveys.

I was secretly hoping that they would find something interesting closer to the Ida fault, maybe even on the southwest branch to form a separate prospect. Lots of people think of the Ida fault as potentially the "source" so that would have been positive.

Oh well can't win them all.
    Crossing fingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.