SGQ 6.06% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Presentation - Emergence 2020 Conference, page-22

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Hey Sandy.
    I'll be blunt and honest... and probably say some stupid things along the way but maybe there are some who feel like me and will gain from a potential answer, so it might be worth it.

Why do you reckon the down plunge of Investigators is the go to ? JP and the team seem to agree with you and I would like to understand the reasoning behind.

I'm most likely wrong as I'm not a geo at all, but I feel like we've had low success drilling deep at Investigators so far (<200-250m).
    As we drill deeper, we need to find thicker intersects to make it commercially viable to dig it up and to me, it seems that the few holes intersecting something there didn't find enough to justify the expense.
    We still have a lot of untested EM plates, but they look tiny on the 42 EM targets announcement. At these depths, I fear we can spend a substantial amount of money diamond drilling these plates without getting much mineralisation in return.

Is the current idea to keep these plates for later and just try to follow the down plunge as soon as another anomaly light up in the right direction ?
    Is it because Investigators is the biggest deposit, it has more chances to have "continous" mineralisation to guide us to a bigger orebody at depth ?

JP and his team have all the info to decide which path is the best and I trust them to do so.
    I'm asking because I like to understand the though process behind these decisions and be more knowledgeable about it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $38.67K 1.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282049 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 286143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.