SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi BobbyMoraneNot a problem at all. We are all about helping...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hi BobbyMorane

Not a problem at all. We are all about helping each other understand this fascinating and very exciting opportunity.

Check out this Balmoral Resources web site that I posted about several times over the last year. It provides an excellent explanation via a video and an excellent summary page about formation of Nickel Sulphide deposits and the rarity of massive sulphide deposits.

http://www.balmoralresources.com/projects/grasset/nickel-deposits-explained

Basically the Earth's mantle lets off Rich Nickel, PGE, Gold and Copper minerals etc through penetrating faults in the earth's subsurface terrain to form Sulphide Droplets then on to Magma Chambers and then through finer faults through to the Earth's surface. Think of it as an upside down Octopus with its tentacles extending to the surface. Currently St George has found the tentacles and is now following those tentacles down plunge to find the Magma Chamber and / or Sulphide Droplets. The deeper holes down plunge that St George has found so far appear to be getting thicker and there are instances where there are multiple intersects in the deeper holes. Some of these 3 inch holes only hit the edge of the identified EM plates and when St George re-drills them I suspect the hits will be much thicker and more compelling. This ties in with the Balmoral Resources model where they will get thicker as you get closer to the source. Also as you get closer to the source the Copper content goes down and PGEs goes up which is what St George is finding - Investigators has more PGEs and less Copper.

Investigators, Stricklands and Cathedrals are all showing a North West down plunge trend which appears to be getting thicker at depth and looks to be trending towards the top end of the Cathedrals Belt and towards the Ida Fault. As the Sulphide comes from the Earth's mantle it would appear that the Sulphides have moved from the Ida Fault / top end of the Cathedrals Belt faults South East and up to Investigators, Stricklands, Cathedrals, etc.

Yes the thickness needs to get bigger as we go deeper but remember that St George is only focusing on Massive Sulphides which are very rare (as per the Balmoral Resources summary) through their DHEM approach which will only detect Massive Sulphides, and they are still finding them using only a 3 inch hole. There is no doubt in my mind that there is heaps of Disseminated and Blebby Sulphides that are not being detected by the DHEM approach and will only be found once they start digging the ground up. The Disseminated and Blebby Sulphides have proven to be very profitable to mine at depth by many global mining companies and St George has these and the Massive Sulphides. In my opinion we are all in for one hell of a ride once St George really gets into mining - that's why I want them to start mining asap even if they have not found a major source.

Re the EM plates, they only show a 2 dimensional horizontal view of Massive Sulphides and even a small EM plate could be a main vein that extends down to the Magma Chamber and Sulphide Droplets. It is therefore fundamentally important that they drill all the EM plates as part of this new program. They just need to focus on West End, Investigators and Stricklands with the latter being predominantly infill resource drilling to prove up the resource and will most likely include all the EM plates at Stricklands. They are shallow and they can use the RC rig at Stricklands.

Yes Investigators is the biggest target and I am keen on it because it is closer to the Ida Fault and West End and has the highest PGE and lowest Copper content.

Hope this helps.

Cheers SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 512593 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 104170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.