SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hello Sandy,' A very good post with many loggical concerns. But,...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Sandy,'

A very good post with many loggical concerns. But, I would think that JP would be quite keen to get the options in the money as under the circumstances, it is a fair amount to forfeit. wouldn't you say?
    Also, they have been more excited about the latest EM anomalies. We really havent been informed of their strengh or size. I think there are a lot of other details that we are not aware of regarding the interpretations of the latest data which would have gone into the planning of drilling sites and logistical priorities for the forthcoming drilling exercises. I don't think this would have been done deliberately, but sometimes in these ASX report releases it is difficult to outline all details and one would have to read implications in interpretation..

for these reasons, I think that in the next 3 to 4 months we will see a JORC. we will get some good strikes with the drilling campaign, and hopfully we will get some corporate news that will change the current status quo. I am confident that the share price will rise, a bit, perhaps not as aggressively as SIRIUS did; or as fast, but enough to give some imputous to justify exercising the options and titillating the market.

I know that you know all this stuff Sandy and you certainly don't need me to point all this stuff to you. As I said, and as you said, let us see what the next 4 months bring.

All the best my friend,
    Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 512593 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 104170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.