BSE 6.25% 22.5¢ base resources limited

Ann: Presentation - Energy Fuels and Base Resources Combination, page-129

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4971
    Always possible. Chinese would love it and the same 'free monazite' credits from a world class 3:1 rev:cost even before mon credits, probably 100 year LOM in Africa where they are proven operators... problem is, would FIRB wave through Chinese buying an Oz owned 'critical minerals' project on account of the RE monazite? Suggest no they wouldn.t. With UUUU being a US company trying to secure an ex-China RE supply chain, the US government might consider us treacherous partners by allowing Chinese to snatch it out of the US grasp... and Oz is balls deep with the US for better or worse.

Western companies with the sort of horsepower to TO BSE at a higher premium and then invest another US$1B in Africa are few and far between, rightly wary of Africa's abysmal record of risk in recent decades. The merger deal is cheap, but not so cheap that it demands a better offer imo unfortunately. I'm not expecting a competing offer, certainly not before the mine permit deal etc is all legally locked down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $265.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.0¢ $375.7K 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 62824 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.