BSE 0.00% 27.0¢ base resources limited

I called BSE a few days ago to clarify a few things. My...

1. DEP
    119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I called BSE a few days ago to clarify a few things. My understanding is re the dividend - the process is that first the courts need to approve the merger (August?), at which point the shares are immediately suspended from trading on ASX and the dividend is approved. So there is no opportunity to trade the shares ex dividend.

BSE management are also investigating (for their own benefit also) how the new Energy Fuel Shares ( NYSE: UUUU) received post merger can be sold and the proceeds repatriated to Australia. I use CMC Markets for trading Australian shares and, even though I can also trade US shares through them, they tell me that they can't obtain my new Energy Fuels shares from the US share registry on my behalf and so I won't be able to trade through my existing account. They advised me to find a US broker prepared to do this! I don't believe they have given me correct advice, but clearly not a straight forward issue.

If I can buy/sell UUUU shares through them you'd think I'd be able to off-market transfer to my account, but apparently not so straight forward. Further research needed on this one, but I suggest shareholders sort their approach out before August.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.18am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.