BSE 0.00% 26.5¢ base resources limited

Ann: Presentation - Energy Fuels and Base Resources Combination, page-256

1. 8,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Personally I haven't bought nor sold for some time. The only decision for me is to whether sell now or convert and see how it goes after conversion - still time to ponder.

Analysts have been up beat about UUUU - not sure whether fulfillment of such expectations will be met - particularly in a sustained or even further curtailing of applicable commodity prices. If met and BSE shares converted then expect to make a bit of money - if one has to pay tax in any event then it means one is in profit and will reduce tax losses for those having such. Besides, being in profit in crappy markets is increasingly difficult. what.png

So, overall not all bad - plus some money via a dividend payment will come in handy without selling heads (for those converting). Perhaps why some are still buying??rolleyes.png

Each to their own, each should choose what's best for them, though as you don't hold, you don't have those decisions to make - perhaps you already have a shareholding in UUUU?? rolleyes.png Best to you and GLTAH smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $312.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $57.17K 216.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 308510 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 86517 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.