BSE 0.00% 28.0¢ base resources limited

Ann: Presentation - Energy Fuels and Base Resources Combination, page-65

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Yes, I think typically that is what happens but if those who bought the shares purely to take this one on to US market won't leave the stock and hence price may or may not go back depending upon how many still hold to get the dividend and then exit vs how many hold purely to take it to US market and then trade on NYSE. If there are more Australian holders who want dividend and then sell then price in my opinion goes down as there will be pressure selling but if there are less of those who want to exit after ex-date then downward pressure would be less. nevertheless it is important that after the ex-date price goes below 17c for me to consider buying. Also, price change in UUUU on NYSE will also influence the outcome.

I just sold because I bought through Stake which isn't good for US stock trading and they don't allow covered call on US market. So I have to look at alternative platform like webull which allows me to do covered call on US market. Considering your comment I might wait and see what happens around ex-date now !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 27.8¢ $706.3K 2.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 31222 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 1506486 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.