EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Excellent post fbx258. Aside from the penny flippers, we are all...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Excellent post fbx258.

Aside from the penny flippers, we are all here for one reason and that is to hopefully reap outsized gains
    from speculating in the Junior mining space ( and hopefully a higher gold price ). Of course there is huge risk. Mining is hard.

Like most here, I research and analyze scores of Jr. mining companies in Australia, Canada and South America.

IMHO, EAR offers a great set up. As a long time NST shareholder, I consider Bill Beaumont and crew the smartest guys in the room. Their involvement with EAR from accumulating at higher prices, injecting more capital and putting a mining engineer on the BOD gives me a lot of confidence as to the quality of the project.

I have talked at length with Victor and he is straight forward, accessible and very focused. IMO, he is the right man for the job.

EAR has permits in place, at current A$ gold price with a drilled down BFS ( and NST's involvement ) financing will be no problem. Also remember the mining contractor MACA is fully on board and is a shareholder. Odds are VERY good this mine is going to get built.

EAR also has great exploration potential, zero country risk, 1.7m oz. au in resource, plant and infrastructure in place, permits in hand and NST as a 22%+ shareholder giving full support. Market cap of only A$120m.

Junior mining is by nature a VERY risky game .... high risk with potentially high reward. I have been doing this for 20+ years
    and IMHO EAR is a great set up at a great risk/reward price.

I am holding 1.7m EAR shares at an avg. cost of A$.165........

Now the big question........ can they execute........????

Over the next 12 months we are going to find out.

Pay your money and take your chances.... or not.

Good luck to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.