EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Ann: Presentation (Euroz), page-74

1. 6,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    Good luck Swannex, certainly backing your words with such a large holding.

I am of the opinion, that simply Gold in AUD is about to enter a bubble stage, as economic factors that we have avoided since 2009, finally come home to roost. Lower rates, weaker AUD, softening housing prices, weaker consumer demand etc are all benefits for Gold as investors will look for some sort of safe haven. We have seen that in the big miners running 5x to x10 since 2015 i.e NST, SAR, SBM etc

I think we are on the verge of potentially a trickle effect into the 75-150k pa developers and then explorers.

The question i have, Outside of EAR and CMM (which i don't like) is there any other 100kpa DFS stage developers in OZ ?

Some after 2 years away from DFS stage i.e CAI, DEG etc but nothing that a major can buy and put into production in 12months.

Obviously investing in the jnrs is very risky as Swannex mentioned, hence why you get the x5+ reward if you are right, but personally i cant see much on the food chain atm, which is a great benefit to us.

Gold price consolidating near the highs of 2011, 2016 and now, a full break (i don't know when) and we start our run above 2k.
    EAR could me making 1k an ounce... you do the math.

Sidenote EAR is a risky investment, execution risk, DFS risk, management risk etc so DYOR..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1483/1483222-dee8c22566ca47ad5cb6bf3ed65cd354.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.