WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

Ann: Presentation - Excellence in Oil and Gas Con, page-2

1. 8,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2812
    re: Ann: Presentation - Excellence in Oil and... i know I am a biased shareholder, but I have got to say that the WCL Presentation given by Julie was very good - it was clear, concise and well delivered.

Some of the other presenters had good stories to tell, but were garbled and just droned on an on.

JB got our story across well - a very good speaker and imo, JB differentiated our story from the others.
    We had very good representation there, with AK and RO there also, and Nathan Mitchell present, as he was presenting on behalf of another coy.

Interestingly, there was a speaker from UK, who spoke about the supply and demand of oil and gas, the future pricing, and the effect on the price of oil in the event of an "incident" wrt Iran.
    But what was intriguing was he actual tabulated the scenarios and applied a probablity calculation to each scenario.
    He did not get to finish -ran out of time.
    But I think he said POO would reach $200 in event a "blowup" over Iran.

also present on a Panel discussion was EIG -did not get a chance to talk to him. there were other private equity players there- Origon Capital, and a Chinese based P/E player, who said that they were keen on Aust O&G investments. I noticed there were Venture Capital type players in attendence, and heard some of them "selling" themselves to CEO's etc.

cheers

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.